- Visiting hours are between 8:00am-8:00pm. Restrictions may apply to certain patients. Please check in at the nurses station prior to visiting.
- For patient safety, we ask that visitors experiencing any illness symptoms to visit after their illness has resolved.
- Patients and visitors may mask if they choose. Cloth masks should not be worn.
- Patients experiencing any respiratory illness symptoms should mask.
- Visitors between the ages of 6-12 must be accompanied by an adult. Visitors younger than 6 may visit with nurse permission.
- Emergency Room nurses reserve the right to limit visitors.
- All visitors are asked to wash their hands before visiting a patient room and after leaving.